Tin Pan Annie Music
COVID-19 Safety Measures - Summer 2021
Here at Tin Pan Annie Music we are completely Covid-ready! We have thought long and hard about how to hold our in-person classes the safest and cleanest way possible. Please ensure you have read this document in full before attending your class.
Please ensure that upon entering the venue you observe the guidance from Tin Pan Annie Music signage, and from Tin Pan Harry himself during the session.
Harry will be respecting social distancing between himself and you and your children.
Please try and keep your child from running up to Tin Pan Harry for hi-fives! Instead encourage them to wave.
Please respect social distancing and wear a mask when not on your ‘Puddle’ to ensure we can continue to run safely – and above all, have fun!
Our COVID-19 safety measures:
- Each class has a reduced maximum capacity to make sure that social distancing can be followed easily. A family pod will consist of one adult and one or more siblings.
- All classes will be mixed ages from six months to three years old.
- Tin Pan Harry will be wearing a clear face visor.
- Sanitising gel and wipes will also be available to use for the duration of the class, but please bring your own too.
- The class will be preset with ‘Puddles’ for each attending family pod, spaced at least one metre apart. These ‘Puddles’ are wipe-clean floor mats for you and your little ones to camp on for the duration of the class.
- Please wear your face mask or visor when not seated on your ‘Puddle’. Once seated these may be removed so that you can sing with your child.
- Each family pod will be provided with a sanitised Tin Pan ‘Bundle’ for use in the class. It will contain all the props and instruments you will need for the class, including stickers, percussion, and silly scarves.
- All props provided in the ‘Bundles’ will be left on your ‘Puddle’ at the end of each class to be sanitised and isolated.
What to bring:
- Please try to keep your belongings to a minimum – though do of course bring your essentials!
- Please bring your own face mask or visor for each class, as this will need to be worn upon entering the room, leaving the room and visiting the bathroom.
- You are welcome to bring your own blanket to sit on as well as your own percussion instruments and scarves.
How to book your class:
At Tin Pan Annie HQ we understand that we are currently in uncertain times, and we can’t always predict when we might have to isolate, lock down, or just stay at home with the sniffles.
- All classes must be pre-booked. Spaces are very limited.
- Please let us know at least 2 hours before the start of the class if you are not going to attend due to illness as we may be able to sell your spot to someone on the waiting list.
- If the class you’d like to attend is full please don’t hesitate to add yourself to our waiting list and you will be notified if a space becomes available.
- For last-minute bookings, please contact Annie at 07791 991 372.
Please do not come to class if you or anyone in your household is displaying any Covid-like symptoms:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste