Our Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
1. The acceptance of these terms and conditions by the parents and/or carers of any child attending Tin Pan Annie Music® sessions shall be deemed to be given upon payment of the fee in respect of the child’s attendance or upon the child attending his or her first session, whichever is the earlier.
Fees and Payment
2. Block booking fees shall be payable termly in advance, unless you join part way through a term, in which case fees will be calculated from the first class attended until the end of term.
3. Tin Pan Annie Music® may cancel this agreement at any time before the commencement of any term for any reason whatsoever. In the event of such cancellation Tin Pan Annie Music® will refund any fees paid in respect of that term’s sessions.
4. Tin Pan Annie Music® may cancel individual sessions during any term in the event of being reasonably unable to provide such sessions but they will use reasonable efforts in that case to contact the parents and/or carers of any child whose session is to be cancelled. In the event of such cancellation Tin Pan Annie Music® will refund the fees attributable to such individual sessions.
5. In neither event will Tin Pan Annie Music® be liable for any loss, damage, liability, claim or expenses arising from cancellation.
6. In the event of a child being unable, on reasonable grounds, to attend their booked session then he or she may “catch up” that class by attending an alternative session appropriate to age during the same term (up to 3 per term). These cannot be covered over to the following term or to holiday clubs.
8. One parent or carer will accompany the child at all times. Save by prior further agreement with Tin Pan Annie Music®, that parent or carer will be as identified on the booking form.
Exclusion of Liability
11. The parents and/or carers agree to indemnify Tin Pan Annie Music® against all loss, damage, liability, claims and expenses which Tin Pan Annie Music® shall incur directly or indirectly as a result of any act or omission of any parent, carer or of the child.
13. The rights of Tin Pan Annie Music® in intellectual property owned by Tin Pan Annie Music® are fully protected. N.B. Many of the songs used in Tin Pan Annie Music® classes and parties are Tin Pan Annie Music® originals. Tin Pan Annie Music® agrees to no copying, recording, other reproduction or any unauthorised use of any such intellectual property. Action will be taken to enforce these rights in the event of any infringement.
Photographic and Film Rights
14. Photography and filming are allowed in our classes and events unless we have received a specific request for privacy and Tin Pan Annie will announce that there is to be no filming allowed for that class/event. Any filming or photography must not be intrusive, excessive or distracting and must be respectful of other children’s enjoyment of the class/event. Photography and filming for promotional use is always carried out during our shows by a registered 3rd party employed by Tin Pan Annie Music and will be used responsibly. With parents permission, please send any photographs of your child enjoying a Tin Pan Annie event to Tin Pan Annie via instagram or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to include them on our social media platforms.
16. Our classes are designed to provide the children with the best possible learning environment . We expect the adults attending not to detract from this aim and ask that they come ready to participate and, as such encourage their child to participate also. Please do not bring food, drinks, toys or other distractions into the classes. Please turn off mobile phones and refrain from chit chat which adversely affects the children’s ability to concentrate. We welcome visiting grandparents etc. if we have room.
17. By booking a class or attending a free trial with us, you agree to our privacy notice, which you can find by clicking this link. If you are not the parent or legal guardian of the child you are booking for, you agree that you have permission from the parent or guardian to give us that child’s personal data. We take the protection of your and your child’s personal data very seriously and will not distribute it to third parties without your written consent.